I need your assistance,

Hello my Dear

 I am sending the same message to you. My names are Mrs. Marina Bagni,
I deal in gold exportation. I am a widow diagnosed with brain tumor
disease which has gotten to a very bad stage, Please I want you to
understand the most important reason why I am contacting you through
this medium is because I need your urgent sincerity and ability to
carry out this transaction and fulfill my final wish in implementing
the charitable investment project in your country as it requires
absolute trust and devotion without any failure, which i believe that
you will not expose this to anyone or betray this trust and confident
that I am about to entrust on you for the mutual benefit of the
orphans and the less privileges ones. I made a substantial deposit
with the Ecobank which I have decided to hand over and entrust the sum
of ($ 9,650,000.00, Nine Million Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand
Dollars) in my account to you to Invest into the charitable project in
your country. Based on my present health status I am permanently
indisposed to handle finances or any financial related project
following my diagnoses for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. As my health
has deteriorated so badly that was what prompted me to take this
necessary decision from my sick bed in contacting you to assist me
carry out this transaction and implement the humanitarian project with
my fund in your country.

It will be my pleasure to compensate you as my Investment
Manager/Partner with 50% percent of the total money for your effort in
handling the transaction, while 50% of the fund will be invested into
the charity project there in your country. Therefore I am waiting for
your prompt response now I have access to the Internet in the
hospital, if only you are interested I will give you further details
and my data. Please always check your e-mail as I have only a few days
to leave on this earth. Your early response will be appreciated.

Best Regards.
Sincerely Mrs. Marina Bagni.