Linux Virtual SCSI HBAs and Virtual disks

Hi All,

I have tried this before but I guess I was unsuccessful in presenting it properly in the mailing list. I think it is really useful especially for prototyping and also for people who wants to develop their own scsi targets and transports. There are few people told me about the SCSI target and initiator implementation of XEN. But I do not think it is this simple and might take a while to port it to normal linux kernel. At the moment, there is nothing like this available in a simplest form.