Re: megaraid_sas xscale interrupt mask?

Hi Sumant,

Thanks for the quick response!  I don't believe we're having any issues
with the mask - we're just trying to debug some issues we're
having with some controllers with 2.6.17.13, and that's the only
real semantic difference (other than crashdump mode) between
RHEL 4 kernels and 2.6.17.13, and it spooked me that the changelog
didn't mention that it was intentional... I really appreciate the
response, it helps us eliminate possibilities and doubt.

Thanks!
Joe

-