aic7xxx/aic79xx: support for ASC-29320LPE

Hi,

TL;DR is that I have ported changes from the vendor driver to make this card work.

I recently got one of those cards off ebay to try to make an LTO-4 tape drive work (for fun). dmesg filled with debug logs and the driver (aic79xx) had to be reloaded to make it come back. Searching for a solution I found some comments relating to this:

 - https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-scsi/msg17274.html

 - and the mail that prompted me to do this: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-kernel-list/2009-May/msg00001.html

I have prepared my changes a bit and they are currently over at github: https://github.com/hawken93/linux/tree/fix_aic7xxx. I'm preparing to send a patchset but I thought it would be better to start with some chat rather than to go straight to patches :)

I currently have some problems relating to waiting for a scsi terminator in the mail, but I have compiled a debian kernel with my patch and it seems to work so far. I'm hoping that the scsi terminator will solve some iuCRC errors and if it does, I think this patch tests okay from my end.

The method I have been using is that I downloaded vendor versions 2.0.15 and 2.0.26 (aic79xx versions) and had git diff them for me to look for changes. It seems to me like the existing kernel version implements everything in 2.0.15 so the idea of this patchset is to bring it to 2.0.26. Some changes were however left out because the kernel version had refactored that code away.

Regards, Håkon Struijk Holmen