Re: DIF/DIX issue related to config CONFIG_SCSI_MQ_DEFAULT

John,

> OK, great. Happy to help. So far we have hisi_sas fio issue to go on
> plus knowledge that this issue seems to be exposed/triggered by
> enabling SCSI MQ.

I'll have to go revisit the archives for your exact fio bits.

But I successfully ran our DIX/T10 PI qualification tooling without any
errors on the latest SCSI tree. On both scsi_debug and FC hardware.

> My colleague chenxiang also tried DIF on 3008 with our same platform,
> and we are seeing an issue there also; here's a snippet:

Reproduced this. Turns out to be a recently introduced bug that
exclusively affects DIF-only setups (so primarily mpt3sas due to lack of
DIX support). It's a regression caused by a commit that went in through
block a few months ago. I'll send a patch...