Driver version for PMC Adaptec HBA in Linux and from vendor

Dear Raghava, dear Linux folks,

Evaluating HBA extension cards, one of our key requirement is easy maintenance, especially when upgrading the firmware.

You provide the utility `arcconf` [1], which can be used for such tasks directly on the command line.

Unfortunately, we can’t find the source code for this application, which is something we’d like to have when executing programs with root privileges.

It’d be great to have something similar like flashrom [2], or the source of your program.

Do you know the reasons, why the source of this utility is not published under a free license?

Who can be contacted to discuss this issue further?

Kind regards,

Paul

[1] http://download.adaptec.com/raid/storage_manager/arcconf_v2_05_22932.zip
[2] https://www.flashrom.org/