SATA support in aic94xx

I have an Adaptec AIC-9410W SAS/SATA Host Adapter integrated on a new
server motherboard with 4 SATA disc's attached. I'm trying to use the
aic94xx driver and haven't had any success with it recognizing the
drives. All 4 drives are detected in the Adaptec BIOS. I've tried both
the 2.6.13-sas kernel available from Adaptec's website and the support
available in 2.6.16-mm2. The controller is recognized by the kernel
but does not detect any of the SATA discs.

I see that this driver is still under development but I am curious if
support for SATA discs is available, or if there is anything else I
can try? My dmesg output with aic94xx compiled in debug mode is
attached if this would be helpful.

I would appreciate any input as I haven't found much information on
this driver pertaining to SATA and I'm kinda stuck here with a bunch
of unusable hardware.

Thanks-

--
matt.