RE: Megaraid problems.

> > If it is happening during disk I/O, I would like to investigate
> > further.

Ju,

Any word on this problem yet?  Anything further that I can do to assist?

FYI:  I'm going to be ordering a new server next week.  Its hardware will be a close match to the troublesome system that I have in production.  Hopefully, once it arrives I'll be able to do some serious testing on it and will be able to "hack" on it more severely than we could the production machine.

In the meantime, anything you can think of, or want me to try, to help the production machine I'd love to hear about it.

--
Kevin L. Collins, MCSE
Systems Manager