RE: 2.6.15-rc4 error messages with multiple qla2300 hba ports on fabric

> > My inclination is to look at what we have on the work queue
> and see if we can
> > circumvent some of the flush calls.
>
> Snooping the work queue?  That sounds a little, um, like a hack?
> If the code is correct, and the end result is correct, is the
> test for recursion level and the associated dump_stack() necessary?
> (Yeah, I know, newbie questions. :)

Well, my thinking is along the same lines... Also too much other work on
the sdevs, etc to really get a good feel for things. Plus that should be
handled by default in the other layers. However, I wouldn't address
it via eliminating the recursion level check.

We're testing a patch that deals with the recursion by not doing it. Oldest
trick in the book :)   Will keep you posted once we know the results.

-- james s
-