Re: sbp2: modprobe -r fails, module allegedly in use

Yeah, seems like every two months we have to change sbp2 to accomodate
changes to the scsi layers whole reference scheme which never seems
simple, and never stays the same.

Any of the scsi guys care to comment on any changes in the reference
counting to scsi over the last couple of months? Seriously, I've been
having to go through tracking these sorts of changes every month or so
ever since scsi switched to using the driver model. Usually I just take a
peek at the usb storage module, since it somehow seems to stay up with
whatever changes are needed to keep working with the scsi callbacks.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/