Re: changes to ieee1394/sbp2 outside of linux1394.org

If it was orphaned it was done so mistakenly. I maintain that code, and
linux1394.

Aside from that, the the change was pushed into the mainstream kernel
without going through our repository, which means it would have been
caught before going to all of our users (most of users of ieee1394 on
linux use it for sbp2).

THese changes break sbp2, and we'll need to revert them in the main stream
kernel until the patch is tested and fixed in our tree.

Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/
SwissDisk  - http://www.swissdisk.com/
-