Re: I want scsi_target_block() in interrupt context

    Christoph> Just allocate one scsi_host per connection.

OK, that solves the queuing problem nicely.

Right now, I create a scsi_host for each local IB port.  For each
scsi_host, I have a writable sysfs attribute that userspace can put
the addresses of remote ports to connect to.  Any preference for how
to implement the mechanism for userspace to pass in a remote address
to connect to?

Also, with my current scheme, I have a nice hierarchy of devices from
host port to target port to LUN.  Having this topology available seems
nice -- are we losing anything useful for multipathing etc. by not
having a device for the host port?

Thanks,
  Roland
-