adaptec 2120S raid card: starting a verify using a cron job

Can someone tell me how to start (or schedule) a verify (with fix)
of a RAID sytem - Adaptec 2120S, running RedHat.

I'm thinking along the lines of a cron job that does the following:
once a month, check that no verifys are running and none scheduled, and if
this is the case then start one.

I have looked at the aacli interface but it's not obvious to me what the
syntax should be.

I thought at first I would be able to set something up using the browser
interface but I see that that only lets me schedule it once and then it
has to be done all over again once it has run.
Either I'm missing something or this is a design fault - yeah more likely
the former!
Thanks in advance,

Ross Macintyre

--