Re: Problems with the sym53c8xxx V2

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 10:06:20AM +0200, Danny_Schneider_Hessen@xxxxxx wrote:
> Please read the attached pdf

Never do this again.  I seriously considered deleting this without
reading it.  Plain text is appropriate for emails.  PDFs are not.

To summarise your pdf: "I have the same bug that's already reported in the
kernel bug tracker and several distro bug trackers".  If it's assigned
to me, then I already know about it.  If it isn't, then please tell me
which bug number.  If you have new information that isn't already covered,
please add it to the bug report.  If you're not sure, then report a new
bug and I'll merge it if they're the same.

Gerard doesn't maintain the sym2 driver, and hasn't for over 2 years.
Please cc linux-scsi on correspondence about sym2 in the future.
Thank you.

-