SCSI trees, merges and git status

As of today, I have two SCSI git trees operational:

rsync://www.parisc-linux.org/~jejb/scsi-rc-fixes-2.6.git

and

rsync://www.parisc-linux.org/~jejb/scsi-misc-2.6.git

The latter has a non trivial merge in it because of a conflict in
scsi_device.h, so merges actually do work ...

The trees are exported from BK a changeset at a time (except the merge
bits, which were done manually).  I'll continue to accumulate patches in
the BK trees for the time being since we don't have a nice web browser
interface for the git trees (and also my commit scripts are all BK
based).

Linus, the rc-fixes repo is ready for applying ... it's the same one I
announced on linux-scsi and lkml a while ago just with the git date
information updated to be correct (the misc one should wait until after
2.6.12 is final).

James

-