Re: Feedback on hardware support for Odroid U3

W dniu 12.06.2015 o 22:53, Thomas Pietrowski pisze:
> Hello again,
>
> first after fixing my booting problems I now get different warnings after boot.
> - config: http://pastebin.com/MHUu51pF
> - log: http://pastebin.com/9YMgMmFL
> - repo: arm-soc
> I read the last days that you are still working on the clk drivers, so
> as these warnings appear to be related to that you might be interested
> on them.

You mean the warnings on clocks (starting from runtime PM and FIMC)? I
hit them also on Trats2. Just need to find a person (or time) who will
fix it...

> Additionally my CPU fan it running at full RPM all the time. I checked
> the temperature just to be sure and it says it's 20°C. Is this problem
> known or can I help debugging it?

After quick look at DTS, I think that on Exynos4412 Odroid family there
is no fan defined. No fan so cooling is done only through CPU
frequencies. The fan probably works on default setting from bootloader
or default register values.

The stock Odroid U3 has only passive cooler.

Probably support for fan could be added... If you would like to take
care of it, go for it! :)

Best regards,
Krzysztof