Re: exynos_defconfig: Enable SENSORS_PWM_FAN, SENSORS_INA2XX, LEDS for OdroidXU3

On 05/13/15 00:24, Anand Moon wrote:
> Enable SENSORS_PWM_FAN, SENSORS_INA2XX, LEDS for OdroidXU3.

Basically, I have no objection on this series so for the test on other
exynos boards. Of course, if any problems on other boards, need to fix
it maybe it will not be happened...anyway, I'll pick them in my tree
once the dependent patch you mentioned is ready.

Thanks,
Kukjin