Re: [GIT PULL] clk/samsung fixes for 4.1

Hello Mike,

On 30/04/15 01:18, Michael Turquette wrote:
> Quoting Sylwester Nawrocki (2015-04-29 09:24:12)

>> clk/samsung fixes for 4.1
>>
>> Fixes of clk definitions in recently added clock controller driver for
>> exynos5433 SoC and enhancements for DVFS, proper system sleep and secure
>> monitor calls support in this SoC. The exynos5420 patch fixes a serious
>> system sleep regression introduced in 3.19.

>>       clk: exynos5433: Add CLK_SET_RATE_PARENT to support DVFS for big.LITTLE core
>
> Above patch doesn't look like a fix for an introduced regression.

>> Hyungwon Hwang (1):
>>       clk: exynos5433: Add DIV_CPIF to the list of stored registers on suspend
>
> Above patch doesn't look like a fix for an introduced regression.

>>       clk: exynos5433: Add CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED flag to clocks for SMC
>
> Above patch doesn't look like a fix for an introduced regression.

>> Joonyoung Shim (1):
>>       clk: exynos5433: Add clock flag to support the DVFS of GPU
>
> Above patch doesn't look like a fix for an introduced regression.

Apologies for mixing them up, I'm going to resend above 4 patches
for 4.2. The DVFS related patches are indeed not critical, I thought
especially the second and third patch above are good for early -rc,
since they fix bugs in a driver which was first added in 4.1-rc1.
Anyway, I'll resend the dropped patches for 4.2, thanks for queueing
the remaining ones.

--
Regards,
Sylwester