Re: [v3] libdrm: improvements to userspace exynos component

Hello Emil,

Emil Velikov wrote:
> I'm planning to push the above mentioned patches around lunchtime this
> Tuesday. If anyone has objections please speak up.
I doubt you're going to hear anything from Inki Dae. I've contacted him
a few times with questions when I wrote the series, but never heard
anything back from him.

Anyway, thanks for considering to merge this, even though it lacks the
review of the exynos-drm maintainer.

At least this gives me confidence to continue to work on this (I also
want to expose async g2d operation to userspace).

With best wishes,
Tobias