Re: odroidxu3 u-boot samsung - git - Denx

Hi,

On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 10:51:55 +0000 (UTC)
Anand Moon <moon.linux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to build upstream  the u-boot from the
> git://git.denx.de/u-boot-samsung.git
>
> I checkout the git repository.
>
> to build the u-boot-dts.bin, I used the following commands.
>
> # make odroid-xu3_config
> # make
>
> After the I copied the u-boot-dts.bin to "sd_fuse/hardkernel/".
>
> After that I issued the command
>
> sudo ./sd_fusing.sh /dev/sdb        # Which loaded the boot loader on
> the /dev/sdb
>
> After these changes I could not issue or set any further command onto
> the Odroid XU3 # command.

sd_fusing.sh script write the bootloader to the SD card which is
connected to your PC. It is irrelevant to your Odroid machine. I think
you may find more helpful information from odroid forum.

> So I pulled some flags changes from the
> #u-boot-samsung/include/configs/odroid.h to
> #u-boot-samsung/include/configs/odroid_xu3.h
>

> After these change I am able to set the environment variables for
> u-boot. But I am not able to boot into new kernel. Please some one
> could help me guide me If I am doing some thing wrong.

Best regards,
Hyungwon Hwang