RE: 3.19-rc1: peach*: display not working (missing patches)

Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:

> [adding Kukjin and Vivek as cc]
>
> Hello Paolo,
>
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Paolo Pisati <p.pisati@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 3.19-rc1 still misses these two patches:
> >
> > 156823e arm: dts: Exynos5: Use pmu_system_controller phandle for dp phy
> > 03c16e7 ARM: exynos_defconfig: Enable options for display panel support156823e
> >
> > and without them, the display doesn't turn on on my peachpi: can we have them
> > queued for rc2?
>
> Yes, Vivek re-posted his dp phy patch a couple of times and I pinged
> Kukjin several times about this both during the 3.18 -rc cycle (since
> this also affected 3.18 where display is not working) and during the
> 3.19 merge window but unfortunately it was not picked yet...
>
> I hope he can merge those patches as 3.19 fixes during the -rc cycle
> to avoid having another kernel release with a non-working display on
> Exynos5 boards.

Hi,

Hmm...Probably I've queued the patch into -fixes if I remember correctly but
unfortunately only in my local at that time because all of pull-requests for
3.19 have been sent out before that. Then, maybe I've missed it :(

Anyway, I'll take the patch for 3.19-rc. Thanks and sorry for that.

- Kukjin