Re: [GIT PULL] Samsung cleanup for S5P SoCs for 3.17

On 07/13/14 04:44, Mark Brown wrote:
On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 09:59:48AM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:

I've merged these in. I noticed lack of acked-by from Mark Brown, so I pinged
him on IRC about it and the branch is currently at the top so it's easy to drop
in case he has objections (cc:d here too).

Don't know if I've seen these changes (though IIRC they might've gone to
the work account).  I suspect we're going to get some conflicts since
we've also got other changes going on in ASoC so it is probably going to
be easier to merge at least that patch via ASoC.

OK.

Olof, I will resend the pull-request after sorting them out so please drop this then pull new one.

Mark, please take following ASoC related patches.
- ASoC: samsung: no more support for S5P6440 and S5P6450 SoCs
- ASoC: Samsung: remove s5pc100 related codes

Thanks,
Kukjin