Re: How to get the complete reference manual for a samsung exynos5 Soc

Dear Tushar,

Thanks for replying.
We already have that basic version, also it is for the dual core.
Can you please point to the version which is specific to each Soc (like the one for 5250 / 5410 / 5420).

Best Regards
armdev team