Samsung-clk patches for 3.15

Hi,

Linux 3.14 is going to include Andrzej Hajda's patches converting Samsung clock drivers to use clock ID defines in include/dt-bindings, instead of local enums, but to avoid unnecessary merge conflicts we have converted only the clock driver, leaving DTS files unchanged yet.

We intend to complete the conversion in 3.15, by replacing magic numbers in DTS files with respective preprocessor macros, but to reduce potential conflicts we need help of you, Samsung clock patches authors :).

I'd like to ask anybody who already has patches for DTS files adding any clock-related contents still using numeric IDs, e.g. clock properties in nodes or full nodes containing clock properties, to make sure that the patches are merged before Andrzej sends the conversion patches. Then Andrzej's script will generate patches updating all clock properties, leaving no numeric IDs in DTS files.

If you are just starting your work on a patch that introduces changes as mentioned above, please make sure to already use clock macros, not numeric IDs. Otherwise you risk having needless rebases with a lot of conflicts. You have been warned ;).

Best regards,
Tomasz