Re: Pulls and drive strengths in the pinctrl world

Tomasz,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Tomasz Figa <t.figa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> You might want to have a debugfs file in your driver for inspecting
>> them though, that sounds like it could be helpful. I'd recommend
>> augmenting your .pin_config_dbg_show() callback in the
>> struct pinconf_ops to display this for each pin, in addition to the
>> current configuration.
>
> Seems reasonable.

If you do this I'd love to be CCed.  I have a super-ugly userspace
tool that shows this info and have been contemplating moving it into
debugfs and cleaning it up there.

See <https://gerrit.chromium.org/gerrit/#/c/51380/>

A small snippet of the output looks like:

GPIO x3[4]@0x11400c60: con=0x0 dat=0 pulldwn(1) drv=1(0)
GPIO x3[5]@0x11400c60: con=0xf dat=1  nopull(0) drv=1(0)
GPIO x3[6]@0x11400c60: con=0x0 dat=1 pulldwn(1) drv=1(0)
GPIO x3[7]@0x11400c60: con=0x0 dat=0 pulldwn(1) drv=1(0)