Re: MFC decode failed in S5PV210 in kernel 3.8

于 2013/3/4 17:30, Kamil Debski 写道:
Hi,

This problem is known to us and Marek is planning a fix. However, the
problem
proved to be quite difficult, so please be patient.

Best wishes,

Kamil,
Thanks for your information.
Is there any workaround method which can let me continue the MFC decoder test? Is it a MFC driver or v4l2_deocde app question? If it is just an app question, then I would like to use gstreamer with mfc plugin to have a test.

Regards,
Lonsn