RE: [GIT PULL] Samsung fixes-3 for v3.7

Olof Johansson wrote:

[...]

> > Probably, missed?
>
> Yes, thanks for the reminder. By the way, I didn't know you supported
> rev0 silicon?

Yeah, only for exynos4210.

Note that there were discussions about that in mailing list and actually
there are many exynos4210 rev0 board for test and development in Samsung
mobile and SPRC. So I decided to support exynos4210 rev0 at that time.

> Pulled in now, I'll send a fresh pull request tomorrow.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.