Re: S3C244X/S3C64XX SoC camera host interface driver questions

Hi.

Thanks all!
I make it work! Have to comment out write { REG_GRCOM, 0x3f },	/*
Analog BLC & regulator */ and have to enable gate clock for fimc at
probe.

> Hmm, in my case VER was 0x50. PID, VER = 0x96, 0x50. And this a default
> value
> after reset according to the datasheet, ver. 1.3. For ver. 1.91 it is
> PID, VER = 0x96, 0x52. Perhaps it just indicates ov9652 sensor ov9652.
> Obviously I didn't test the driver with this one. Possibly the differences
> can be resolved by comparing the documentation. Not sure if those are
> significant and how much it makes sense to have single driver for both
> sensor versions. I'll try to have a look at that.
Ok. I also try to compate init sequenses from different sources on web.

Next step is to make ov2460 work.

Best regards.
Andrey.