Re: [GIT PULL 6/7] Samsung cleanup fimd header for v3.7

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 08:19:15AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof.
>
> This is for moving header file is related to fimd from platform to
> include/video.
>
> Since this touches many Samsung stuff, it is included in samsung tree and I
> requested to pull into Florian's tree and he already agreed. So its name is
> 'v3.7-for-florian'.

Hi,

So, it seems like there's no need to pull this through arm-soc; there are no
conflicts with other patches as far as I can see, and it can just go in through
Florian's tree.

Florian, if you want, you can add:

Acked-by: Olof Johansson <olof@xxxxxxxxx>

on the merge you do.