Suspend/Resume issues on s3c6410

Hi,

I have been trying to get past the un-resume-able state of the s3c6410 on my board, but to no avail.
I have been trying various things:
1. Trying to get it through the EINT sources (GPN4 through 11) but the CPU just does not wake up.
2. Trying to get it through the RTC (which was an arduous task - the driver had to go through changes for IRQs registering etc,  and then I found them on the post too) but looks like RTC cannot wake up the CPU

Posting at [1] and [2] yielded no results.
However, looking at [3] gives me an impression that things are pretty much ok on 6410. The board specific issues could be present.
Anyone has an idea as to what should I look into? - I am very new to S3c6410 and would need some pointers. BTW I am using a pretty old kernel version -2.6.35.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-samsung-soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg10070.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-samsung-soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg10050.html
[3] http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-samsung-soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00960.html

Thanks in advance for any pointers.