EXYNOS4: Atmel mXT touchscreen device on NURI board fails to initialise

Good day.

It looks like Atmel MXT initialisation code on nuri board is broken. I don't have a datasheet for this touchscreen, but from what I can see in atmel mxt driver code(drivers/input/touchscreen/atmel_mxt_ts.c), I make assumption that MXT must have a mandatory MXT_GEN_MESSAGE_T5 object. But in structure mxt_init_vals (arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-nuri.c) there are no configuration data for this object. So mxt_probe() function in Atmel MXT driver fails during mxt_make_highchg() when it tries to read registers of GEN_MESSAGE_T5 object.

--
Mitsyanko Igor
ASWG, Moscow R&D center, Samsung Electronics