Re: [GIT PULL] Samsung devel-4 for v3.2

On 11/05/11 08:56, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
On Saturday 05 November 2011, Kukjin Kim wrote:
Arnd Bergmann wrote:

Please send the contents split up into separate branches (dt, spi, clkdev,
rename, devel) for 3.3. I think it's ok if you want to send just the
rename patch for 3.2 the way we had discussed earlier, because this kind
of patch really makes sense at the end of the merge window.

Hi Arnd,

OK, I will send the rename branch in a half an hour and make separate
branches for others which will be merged next time.

Ok, very good. I'm sending the pull requests for the other two branches
right now, I assume Linus will take them quickly (or not at all if he
has unexpected objections), so you could base your pull request on top
of his merge.

Hi Arnd,

I remade 'next-samsung-exynos' branch based on latest mainline which includes arm-soc/next/cleanup3 and arm-soc/next/devel2 just now so that you can send it to Linus easily :)

If any problems, please let me know.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.