S3C6410 USB OTG2.0 Host?

Greeting,

I know your information below.
http://lwn.net/Articles/392313/

I would like to help.
Where should I talk for S3C6410? Also, I hope to get sample for USB OTG2.0 Host....

I am testing the image transfer on S3C6410 board on the computer. Then, I send a data flow as follows.

Analog data -> FIMC-> Digital YUV4: 2:2 (8bit) -> encoding -> USB-> display (XGA)

Regarding the results, XGA display the occasion of the show, it had a handicap.

I think one problem, USB Host1.1 on S3C6410 slow down the frame-rate. In fact, It send three packets in one micro-frame.

I think another one program in Linux version. this hardware is working Linux2.6.29. But Samsung is the latest version is 2.6.36. Maybe, I cannot afford to update new version soon.

I knew that it is different structures in FIMC. I must optimize FIMC and drivers in new version. It must have much time.

I would like to have hight performance of image transfer in this environment. Please have your idea.

Thanks in advance,
Dai Otsuka