Re: SMDK6440: I2C writes fails

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:15:55AM +0530, Naveen Krishna Ch wrote:

> Where should i be looking,

I would suggest looking at the driver and comparing it with the
datasheet.

> Will changing the spin counts work?

I'd expect this to be unlikely.  Note that if we run out of spins we
still go for the 1ms sleep that was being used originally so it's more
likely that there's a bug in the chip when that register is being read
(though this would be surprising) or some other change in your kernel is
causing problems.