RE: samsung merge window over

Ben Dooks wrote:

> Thankyou to all who contributed to this round of updates, I am officially
> calling the end of any new development work for this merge window.
>
> Special thanks to all at Samsung for their help.
>
> I will now be preparing a defconfig, documentation and any other bugfixes
> tree to send to Linus as soon as possible.
>
> As a note, this is the shortlog of the patches merged via my tree:

Thanks for your review and merging.

And ok, we will continue our development and submit patches for the next
merge window. Also, if we find any issues, we will submit patches for those
also.

Thanks.

(snip)

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.