RE: S5PC1XX clocki fixes

Hello,

On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 5:20 AM Ben Dooks wrote:

> Initial set of S5PC1XX clock fixes, two temporary patches in this series
> to allow it to build which will go away once the parent patches are fixed.
>
> Currently only build tested.

Thanks for your patches! I was about to send similar patches for S5PC100 today,
but had some issues left to resolve. I've tested your patches and there is some
regression. Kernel fails to boot trying to dereference NULL pointer. I will
sort this out asap.

I will also update S5PC110 patches to use as much as possible from new common
plat-samsung framework.

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski