RE: Samsung SoC / multimedia / allocating contiguous buffers

> outlining the need for an allocator for physically contiguous memory in
> order to properly support the various multimedia IP cores inside the
> samsung SoCs.

Yeah, good.
When I was in LPC2009 on Sep, there was 3 full days mini-summit of V4L2, and
there were many discussions about physically contiguous memory allocating
including PMM suggested by Samsung.
As a result of that discussion, linux-media will implement new buffer
architecture which named to 'Memory Pool' by Laurent Pinchart.
Also, in the linux-media list, the RFC of Memory Pool is available. We may
be interesting in there continuously.

Best Regards
--
Jinsung, Yang <jsgood.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx>