rtc: userspace alarmtimer via posix-timers or timerfd

Hello,

I'm curious if there's some mechanism in the kernel to bridge POSIX
timers (or the timerfd subsystem) and the alarmtimer feature.

The intent is to give userspace the ability to set timers that
(optionally) result in the system waking from suspend via RTC alarm.

I was thinking about hacking together something myself in
`kernel/time/posix-timers.c`, but then found `alarmtimer.c` which, as
far as I can tell, is exposed only to the rest of the kernel.

Any pointers welcome.

Best,
Kevin

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Sound]     [ALSA Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Media]     [Kernel]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Media]