Automatical handling of /sys/class/rtc/rtcN/offset

Dear all,

I have found that my RTC  (M41T00) is capable to make precise compensation of offset in the Control register.

Its driver, rtc-ds1307.c has support for such offset compensation and provide the /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/offset file.

Compensation tested and operate as expected, when I manually read/write offset value (in PPB) from/into the /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/offset file.

Does handling of such RTC offset already automatized somehow instead of doing this manually?

I ask for community, because do not want to invent another one wheel if there are something already implemented for such purpose.

Best wishes.
--
Igor Plyatov

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Sound]     [ALSA Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Media]     [Kernel]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Media]