Re: rtc: ds1307: call the platform's logic for handle IRQs.

Hi Enric,

I just saw your submitted patch on patchwork. As I haven't been subscribed
to linux-rtc list yet, I can't reply to the original mail.

Few remarks:
I think the same can be achieved easier (apart from the fact that member
irq was just removed from struct ds1307).
The curent call to device_set_wakeup_capable has to be replaced with
device_init_wakeup, in addition we have to call dev_pm_set_wake_irq to
register the interrupt with the Linux wakeup core. Then the core takes
care of everything.

See also rtc-ds1343, although I think the calls to enable/disable_irq_wake
are not needed there because the core takes care of this already
(enable_irq_wake is called from dev_pm_arm_wake_irq).

Rgds, Heiner

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Sound]     [ALSA Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Media]     [Kernel]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Media]