Seeking input on beginner-level bugs related to preempt_RT

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for beginner-level bugs related to preempt_RT for the Linux kernel Bug Fixing Spring Unpaid 2024. Although I am not an expert in RT, I have been trying to identify some bugs and our mentors have suggested using ring testers such as syzkaller and test frameworks like kernelselftests to find and reproduce these bugs on our own.

I have a few questions and would appreciate any input you may have. Firstly, is there a specific CI ring or channel that lists KTODOs, or a preferred platform where bugs related to PREEMPT_RT are reported? Secondly, I have been following the LKML and have seen some console_blast.sh results, but I am not sure where to find this console_blast. Lastly, I have come across some recent discussions about printk() related work, but I'm unsure if there is a list to avoid rework.

Thank you for your time.