Re: [ANNOUNCE] v6.8-rc4-rt4

On 2024-02-23 10:52:57 [+0100], Pierre Gondois wrote:
> Hello Sebastian,,
Hi Pierre,

> > Known issues
> >       Pierre Gondois reported crashes on ARM64 together with "rtla timerlat
> >       hist" as trigger. It is not yet understood. The report is at
> > 	https://lore.kernel.org/70c08728-3d4f-47a6-8a3e-114e4877d120@xxxxxxx
>
> I recently tried to reproduce the issue using the same kernel version and platform,
> but even after multiple resets and attempts to re-trigger it didn't show up.
> As it doesn't seem anyone else reported anything similar, would it make sense
> to drop the reference ?

I've been looking at the thread again and I analysed your report but was
not able to reproduce it myself nor had I an idea what was really going
on.
If you can't reproduce it yourself anymore, same SW & HW, then I guess
there is no point in keeping it. So I am going it to drop this on the
next release. Should you, or someone else, manage to trigger it gain we
can add it again ;)

Thank you for the update.

> Regards,
> Pierre