Alternative to updating has_smi_counter?

Hi all,

I observed that `cyclictest --smi` doesn't work on Raptor Lake CPUs
(including 13th gen Intel Core CPUs). I assume that this could be
resolved by extending the switch statements in has_smi_counter(). Last
time this was done, the author changed the structure to better match
turbostat.c, but that has since been refactored to a table/struct
approach that is less easily copied.

I also notice that if family == 6, all listed CPUs support the SMI
counter, both in cyclictest.c and turbostat.c. Only unrecognized CPUs
cause has_smi_counter() to return 0 if family == 6, even though it is
more likely that the CPU is newer than the list in cyclictest.c, as
opposed to a CPU from 2008 or earlier.

What do you think about removing the checks on the model number, and
assuming that all processors with family == 6 support the Nehalem
MSRs, including the SMI counter? Any user running a recent cyclictest
on pre-Nehalem hardware could still run without --smi to prevent
seeing bogus SMI counts.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo