Re: High latency of a system based on 5.19 rt

On Mon, 2023-09-25 at 18:30 +0200, g.medini@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The problem I've actually seems related to i915 driver.

Hi,

I don't know what kernel versions and Intel GPUs are affected, let alone
that I don't know if it has got any impact on real-time tasks, however a
while back I migrated from

Driver      "intel"
Driver     "modesetting"
and added the kernel option
ibt=off

to get rid of Intel graphics issues, that IIRC were not related to real-
time tasks. I only want to point out that Intel GPUs and Linux don't
play well together, since Intel doesn't support Linux anymore.

Regards,
Ralf

--
Disclaimer: By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you
are agreeing that:

1.  I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
2.  All information in the email is mine to do with as I see
    fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or
    good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote
    it where I please.
3.  I may take the contents as representing the views of
    your company if I so wish.
4.  This overrides any disclaimer or statement of
    confidentiality that may be included or implied in
    your message.