Re: [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel V edition (OSPM-summit 2023)

Hi All,

On 19/01/23 14:28, Juri Lelli wrote:
> Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel (OSPM-summit) V edition
>
> April 17-19, 2023
> Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Facolta di Economia
> Ancona, Italy
>
> ---
>
> .:: FOCUS
>
> After a couple of years break, OSPM is back! In a different venue.
>
> The V edition of the Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel
> (OSPM) summit aims at fostering discussions on power management and
> (real-time) scheduling techniques. Summit will be held in Ancona (Italy)
> on April 17-19, 2023.

> .:: ATTENDING
>
> Attending the OSPM-summit is free of charge, but registration to the
> event is mandatory. The event can allow a maximum of 50 people (so, be
> sure to register early!).

Registrations are now open. Please use the link below to register. Don't
hesitate to reply to me privately if you experience problems with
the process.

https://forms.gle/QbRhGS3HWXinKBZq7

Also, website of the event is now online. Refer to that for logistic
information.

https://retis.sssup.it/ospm-summit/

You can find below the list of accepted topics.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AJFQporrCPH9Gn6-MaRotdfO4Hm4LG6dVAoDrQdj5A/edit?usp=sharing

For registered attendees, a draft schedule will be available in the next
couple of weeks (tentatively :).

Looking forward to meeting you in Ancona!

Best,
Juri