Re: Abort on boot for 5.15.7 patch RT 23

First question is, which version of the PREEMPT_RT patch did you use?
For v5.15.7 you should be using the series released back in December
of 2021:  v5.15.7-rt23.

It looks like things went bad when booting the RT kernel while
initializing the cpuidle driver.  I'm suspicious of the nested locking
done in the genpd_* functions (and how they work with rtmutexes).  If
I get some time next week I'll see if I can make sense of the locking
done there.

Clark