Re: rt-tests: cyclictest: Building cyclictest for Android

Hey John,

I made some progress by building libnuma with the Android toolchain,
then linking against that. I'm now running into issues because bionic
does not support shm_open/shm_unlink. It looks like those functions
are intentionally not supported as seen here:
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/bionic/+/8b14256/docs/status.md

Do you have any thoughts on how to proceed? I think I could add a shim
for shm_open/shm_unlink that uses memfd in src/include/bionic.h; the
memory would only be accessible through /proc, but the tool would at
least build.

Let me know what you think is best to do here.

Thanks,
Huck