Question About Patch Set Tracking

Hello,

I am studying the preempt_rt patch set, and hope to contribute once I
learn more.

I have a question regarding the series file, which appears to document
the patches.  Each section in the series file appears to have a title.
Is there a decoder ring or something similar to understand what the
section titles mean?  For example, '# Applied upstream' is pretty
obvious, and can be confirmed by looking at the mainline tree.
However, I see sections such as '# Posted an applied', '#Posted', '#
Post', etc.  How can one understand the meaning of these titles?

The best way to learn may be to write some documentation about the
patch set.  I will search the wiki for some hints on activities in
that regard.

Thanks,

Joe