Happy New Year 20/01/2021

My name is Reem Hashimy, the Emirates Minister of State and the managing director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee which has been postponed to October 2021 to March 2022 because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

I am writing to you to manage the funds I received as gratification from various foreign companies I assisted to receive participation approval to the coming event(Dubai World Expo).

The amount is $44,762,906.00 United States dollars. I can not personally receive the fund in my country because of the sensitive nature of my office and certain restriction on me as a married Muslim lady. For this reason, an agreement was reached with a consultant to direct the various financial gifts to a financial institution where it will be possible to transfer the fund to a third party for investment purposes; which is the reason I am contacting you to receive the fund and manage it as my investment partner. Note that the fund is not linked to any criminal or terrorist activity.

On your indication of interest, I will instruct the consultant to process the fund to your country for investment purposes.

Regards.
Reem Hashimy.