Updates to the Real-time Linux wiki

Dear all,

after reading the recent LWN.net article on local locks, I have just
quickly updated the Real-time Linux wiki page:

1. Adding a short blog post referring to the LWN.net article.

====== LWN.net: Local locks in the kernel ======

Marta Rybczyńska summarizes the Real-time Linux Project's work on making
the locking APIs carry more semantic information, and hence allow the
underlying kernel execution to be safe when being more flexible, e.g.,
allow more kinds of preemption, in the LWN.net article
[[https://lwn.net/Articles/828477/|Local locks in the kernel]]. This
article shows nicely the needs and challenges on reworking the kernel's
core API "just to make Linux real-time, but done right". Initially
motivated by the needs for real-time systems, the locking API in the
kernel has improved in clarity for the overall kernel community, i.e., all
kernel developers and users.

2. Adding some reference to the Linux Plumbers Real-Time MC on the events
section.

So, just some minor things to keep the page up to recent events.

If there are any objections, let me know or simply edit or revert my
changes.

Best regards,

Lukas